In reference to v1.4.0 Admin Release we’ve shipped complimentary functionality to the Donor Site to support Facebook Registration and Sign in. Donor’s can now access the Donor Login through a single click as long as they are logged into their Facebook account.
Google Analytics will now be added on all pages of the site including the Donor Login if a nonprofit user enters a UA-ID through the Hopsie Admin. This is a small first step in providing insight into how donors are interacting with our nonprofit pages and donation forms. There are some big exciting features coming here soon.
Lastly we fixed a variety of bugs in the donor login including problems with uploading an avatar, changing fundraisers/projects to a zero dollar goal amount, and some issues with the captions in media library. A full list of bug fixes are below.
- Added Omniauth Facebook Login/Register
- Fixed avatar issues in Donor Login
- Fixed issue with $0 goal amounts for fundraisers and projects
- Fixed issues with file uploader in Donor Login
- Disables recurring donations if Paypal is used
- Updates to title and meta descriptions
- Added Google Analytics