We had a busy week with lots of updates! First, we’ve added a HubSpot plugin integration. HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool which will help users to attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. In addition, we’ve discovered that spammers are using our forms to test credit cards. The battle against spammers is difficult, because they are constantly changing their approach. However, we have instituted Rack Attack to aid us in our fight to keep spam donations off our platform.
We also saw a few bugs get patched over this past week. The format that donations show on the subscription page has been fixed so the donations are displayed in proper order. We also saw a 500 error get patched over, as well as a Donor Perfect sync issue.
- HubSpot plugin integration
- Rack Attack to help prevent spam
- form_short_id token for emails
- Credit card expire events
- Support for recurring fundraisers
- Additional fields to a few JSON responses
- Ordering of donations on subscription show page
- Issue with skip_emails still sending if donor was created
- Donor Perfect issue with payment method if doesn’t exist
- 500 error when a failed recurring donation event was created